ProsperOps is looking for an experienced startup Product Marketer. Your mission will be to work with the founders to position the company, develop the category, and create messaging/content that nails product/market fit. The ideal candidate demonstrates both technical acumen and story-telling skills. We're looking for insanely curious individuals that have been through the build process at a startup or market analysts that are true subject matter experts in the cloud management space. The opportunity starts as an individual contributor, but can grow as large as you can make it.
- Sharpen company positioning and develop the category with the founding team
- Create thought leadership that brings awareness to the challenges in the cloud cost optimization space and ProsperOps' differentiated approach
- Build go-to-market playbooks for sales that tie the target prospect's context and/or use case to cloud optimization pain point(s) and the ProsperOps solution
- Develop materials that enable sales and marketing to be more effective in originating and closing deals (e.g., case studies, content, demos, tools, etc.)
- Experience developing product/market fit for a SaaS product with the enterprise
- 3-5 years in product marketing at a startup or growth company <$25mm ARR
- Technical experience and/or knowledge of AWS and strong writing and story-telling skills
- Startup mentality—you must demonstrate an ability to create a playbook
- High integrity, curious, positive attitude, and strong work ethic with a Bachelor's Degree
ProsperOps is the category leader in autonomous cloud cost optimization, founded by the leaders behind Rackspace’s AWS Managed Services Business. We use sophisticated algorithms, AI, and automation to generate world class savings outcomes while minimizing our customers' risk. We have several hundred million of AWS compute spend under management and serve sophisticated AWS teams at Drift, Betterment, and Tech Data, as well as leaders in the Gartner Cloud Services Magic Quadrant.
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities as an individual contributor to team leader
- Work from home (we're a fully remote team)
- Opportunity to be part of and shape a start-up culture
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k)